Post autor: ZPTS » 11 lip 2020, 11:28

CV English Polen.odt
(22.46 KiB) Pobrany 160 razy

CURRICULUM VITAE

Marc De Vos / Belgium

°15/11/1957 at Leopoldstad (Kinshasa) Congo
madivo@telenet.be www.marcdevos.com

STUDIES

When I was 8 years old I started with a drawing course at the drawing academy at Dendermonde (B), where Koen Muller was the most important teacher for me to learn to draw.
I finished this drawing course there at the age of 18.
My secondary school I finished at the Hemaco College, also at Dendermonde (B).
Afterwards I went to Sint-Lucas academy of Arts at Gent (B),
where I followed applied graphic education and became master in the Graphic Arts.

WORK EXPERIENCE

I started working for 2 years at the printing service of the cardboard factory VPK Oudegem (B).
For 26 years I worked as a graphic designer and drawer for a publicity agency Art & Design at Zele (B).
The last 5 years of my carreer there I had the complete responsibility of the drawing department.

In 1991 I discovered the impressionistic watercolor at Antwerp.
My most important teachers in watercolor were Paul Rosseels and Paul Tillie.

My aquarelmentor in the Europese Aquarelinstitute and afterwards at the CWP was Jean Pierre De Vynck. He stimulated me to paint abstract aquarel.

In 2005 I started my carreer as a teacher in watercolor at
Lokeren (B).
The same year I started with classes at the 'Free Ateliers' at Sint-Niklaas (B) , where I worked as a succesfull teacher till now, for 15 years already.
I give botanic classes and impressionistic watercolor classes.
I also teached live model there and at the moment I also give there
C'aran dache colorpencilcourses.

In 2006 I also started watercolor lessons in CC Ter Dilft at
Bornem (B).
I also am watercolor teacher at the Watercolor and Drawing school of Fernand Thienpont at Brugge (B). I am this great aquarellist extremely grateful for this occasion and his inspiration.
I started there at 2007.

In Temse (B) I was invited to give drawing perspective, drawing with pen and ink and watercolor painting.

I also am official house artist for watercolor by Colart at Breda (NL) and official demonstrator for watercolor materials for Winsor and Newton (Brussels Belgium).

From january 2017 I am accompanist of the 'Open Ateliers' at Sint-Niklaas (B).

At this moment I also am demonstrator for colorpenciltechniques for
C'aran dache Genève Switzerland. I give demonstrations in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Wróć do „MARC DE VOS”